HOW TO GET THERE:
• Autostrada A11 (Firenze-Pisa), exit Montecatini Terme, toward Montecatini Centro, follow SNAI Sesana signal. Entrance is from via Leonardo da Vinci 15. Secondary entrance is from viale Luigi Cadorna, 20/32. Entrance of the Car park and ticket office is at the right-hand side of the entrance.
• Train to Florence Santa Maria Novella station. Purchase ticket for Montecatini Terme-Monsummano (50 minutes journey to Montacatini Terime station). Taxi station is outside the train station. SNAI Sesana is approximately 1 km away from the station (15 minutes walking distance) by taking via Daniele Manin (toward west) and then turn left on via Leonardo da Vinci.
SINGLE ADMISSION AND SEASON TICKET FEE
The entrance to Ippodromo Snai Sesana in Montecatini Terme for the new trotting season will be charged this year too.
SINGLE AND FAMILY TICKETS FOR RACES
• For daytime races the ticket is 3 euros per person for adults and 5 euros per family (parents with child/children);
• For night races the ticket is 5 euros per person for adults and 7.50 euros per family (parents with child/children);
• GRAN PREMIO CITTÀ DI MONTECATINI – August 15th: SINGLE TICKET 10 EUROS; FAMILY TICKET 15 EUROS.
• Admission to races is always free for children under 18 years of age and certified disabled persons with one accompanying person.
SEASON TICKET CAMPAIGN
• From May 27th to June 8th: Single season ticket: €50 – Family: €100;
• From June 10th to June 24th: Single season ticket: €45 – Family: €90;
• From June 29th to July 6th: Single season ticket: €40 – Family: €80;
• From July 13th to July 22nd: Single season ticket: €35 – Family: €70;
• From July 27th August 5th: Single season ticket: €30 – Family: €60;
• From August 10th to August 15th: Single season ticket: €25 – Family: €50;
• August 19th: Single season ticket: €20 – Family: €40;
• From August 24th to September 9th: Single season ticket: €10 – Family: €20;
• From September 23rd to October 7th, it will NOT be possible to take out season tickets, but only to access with a single ticket.
For any further information: email@example.com