HOW TO GET THERE:
• Autostrada A11 (Firenze-Pisa), exit Montecatini Terme, toward Montecatini Centro, follow SNAI Sesana signal. Entrance is from via Leonardo da Vinci 15. Secondary entrance is from viale Luigi Cadorna, 20/32. Entrance of the Car park and ticket office is at the right-hand side of the entrance.
• Train to Florence Santa Maria Novella station. Purchase ticket for Montecatini Terme-Monsummano (50 minutes journey to Montacatini Terime station). Taxi station is outside the train station. SNAI Sesana is approximately 1 km away from the station (15 minutes walking distance) by taking via Daniele Manin (toward west) and then turn left on via Leonardo da Vinci.
• Full price ticket: 3 Euro per person (2 Euro to be used as a voucher to place a bet or for a drink at the Racecourse bars).
• Family ticket (two adults) 5 Euro (3 Euro to be used as a voucher to place a bet or for a drink at the Racecourse bars).
• Free admission for minors.
The ticket includes admission to the Snai Sesana Racecourse, the chance to watch the races and enjoy free supplementary activities and entertainment for children.
For any further information: email@example.com