HOW TO GET THERE:
• Autostrada A8 (Milano – Varese): exit Milano, toward Milano Centro/Viale Certosa, toward San Siro;
• Autostrada A4 (Torino-Trieste): from Trieste, toward Milano Centro, exit Viale Certosa, toward San Siro; From Torino, before leaving motorway take exit toward Linate, exit Settimo Milanese/Via Novara and toward San Siro;
• Autostrada A1 (Milano – Roma) after Melegnano exit take west ring road, exit Settimo Milanese/Via Novara toward San Siro.
By public transportation:
• Subway M5 (“Lilac line”), get off San Siro Ippodromo. Walk on via Aldobrandini toward north up to Piazzale dello Sport (600 metres distance, 7-minute walk);
• Alternatively, subway M1 (“Red line”), get off Lotto. Walk on via Caprilli up to Piazzale dello Sport (1,2 km distance, 15-minute walk).
• Full price ticket: 3 Euro per person (2 Euro to be used as a voucher to place a bet or for a drink at the Racecourse bars).
• Family ticket (two adults) 5 Euro (3 Euro to be used as a voucher to place a bet or for a drink at the Racecourse bars).
• Free admission for minors.
The ticket includes admission to the Snai San Siro Racecourse, the chance to watch the races and enjoy free supplementary activities, such as free pony rides and entertainment for children as well as live music.